With Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Toilet Paper, you may finally experience the better performance and softness you’ve been waiting for. It is made to leave you delightfully dry. The extra-soft cleaning ripples gently remove more moisture* while cleaning, making them suitable for sensitive skin.
To protect your hands and bottom as you clean, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort premium soft 2-ply toilet paper is three times more absorbent than the top value brand. Cottonelle doesn’t clog and is suitable for septic tanks. With 268 sheets per Mega Roll, you won’t have to worry about running out when you or your visitors need it most. Are you seeking more methods to feel tidy after taking care of business in your home? Feel fresh after a shower three times longer with Cottonelle flushable wet wipes.
Order Cottonelle for delivery to your house or pick up curbside to conveniently keep your supply of toilet paper replenished. You and the environment are important to Cottonelle. As we are committed to promoting sustainable forest management practices that avoid deforestation and safeguard the plants and wildlife that rely on these forests, we are pleased to have the FSC certification. We also utilize 100% plant-based fibers free of harsh chemicals and dyes—top-tier value brand standard rolls.
- 12 Mega Rolls of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Toilet Paper, with 268 sheets per roll that lasts 4 times longer* and requires less roll replacements
- With its exceptional softness that gently cleanses, absorbs moisture, and is appropriate for sensitive skin, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort toilet paper leaves you feeling pleasantly dry.
- Septic-safe and three times more absorbent*, our premium 2-ply toilet paper is very soft and keeps your hands and bottom safe and tidy while you wipe.
- For a revitalizing, shower-fresh clean, use Cottonelle flushable wet wipes and toilet paper together.
- Cottonelle is FSC certified, meaning that we only use fibers that are 100 percent plant-based and devoid of harsh chemicals and that we purchase from responsibly managed forests to prevent deforestation.